Businesses in the paper and packaging, building products and metals and mining sectors understand the difficulties of operating profitably during periods of market volatility.
At SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, we also understand your challenges. Our team of investment banking professionals has a long successful track record of partnering with a broad range of companies in the basic materials industry. And we are committed to providing expert advice along with a full range of financial services to meet your specific needs.
As financial and commodity markets fluctuate, we will help you raise capital and hedge against the risk of rising interest rates and commodity prices. We will also draw on our in-depth knowledge of your industry to bring you value-added investment banking ideas and help you pursue strategic growth opportunities. And we will work closely with you to ensure you are managing your assets and finances wisely, and achieving your short- and long-term goals.
- Merger & Acquisition Advisory: Expert guidance for companies involved in complex transactions ranging from strategic acquisitions to management buyouts
- Public and Private Debt: Innovative debt structuring for all types of clients, from veteran investment-grade companies to first-time, leveraged issuers
- Asset Securitization: Asset-backed financing to help you grow your business, increase liquidity or improve your balance sheet
- Financing and Capital Raising: Innovative financing solutions from debt and equity capital raising to asset securitization
- Investments and Risk Management : Proprietary and actively traded investment options, safekeeping services, full-service asset management, customized hedging alternatives and more
- Share Repurchase Programs: From open market share repurchase programs and 10b5-1 trading plans to accelerated repurchase programs and tender offers
- Treasury and Payments: A wide range of tools to help you manage working capital more efficiently, including convenient online fund transfers and payments
- Wealth Management: Sound advice and sophisticated investment management and estate-planning services to help high net worth individuals build, preserve and transfer their personal wealth
For more information, contact Tim O’Leary at 404.827.6061.