Our energy practice provides sophisticated financing solutions and strategic investment advice to domestic and international natural resources companies. We partner with companies across the energy value chain to deliver strategic ideas and financing solutions tailored to fit our clients’ needs.
Our investment banking professionals have decades of combined experience in energy sector financing—and we currently have approximately $9 billion committed to energy industry clients.
We specialize in debt and equity underwriting, as well as M&A advisory services, and we’re a market leader in syndicated finance for public and private energy companies. We also provide fixed income and equity research for more than 70 energy firms.
We specialize in the following sub-sectors:
- Exploration and production
- Oilfield services
- Master Limited Partnerships
- Natural gas, refined products and crude oil transportation
- Gathering and processing
- Refining and marketing
- Integrated gas and electric utilities
- Electricity transmission
We also offer clients a full range of energy sector banking and asset management services.
- Financing and Capital Raising: Customized financing solutions from debt and equity capital-raising to asset securitization
- Merger & Acquisition Advisory: Expert guidance for companies involved in complex transactions ranging from strategic acquisitions to management buyouts
- Business Valuations: In-depth reports assessing the value of your business and its position in the market from our valuation experts
- Investment Management: Proprietary and actively traded investment options, safekeeping services, full-service asset management and more
- Risk Management: Innovative, customized solutions to hedge against interest and exchange rate volatility and market risk
- Treasury and Payments: A wide range of tools to help you manage working capital more efficiently, including convenient online fund transfers and payments
- Real Estate Loans and Leases: Financing for land and building purchases and leasing solutions for generating free capital and managing tax liability
- Equity Research: Research coverage on companies in the natural resources sector
For more information, contact John Fields at 404.439.7449.