At SunTrust and STI Institutional & Government, a SunTrust subsidiary, we understand the unique financial needs of local governments and municipalities.
Our financial professionals have decades of combined experience helping local government officials manage their finances and assets wisely. Since our professionals are located in your community, we make our decisions locally and can tailor our government banking services to fit your circumstances and objectives.
We understand the budgetary pressures state and local officials are under. We work with you to devise sound investment and portfolio management strategies that yield healthy returns. We also strive to help you generate additional revenues and new revenue streams. And we advise you on ways to reduce costs with automated collections and payables processing—all to help keep your budget balanced.
Our municipal and government banking services give public sector clients all the tools and resources they need to run state and local governments more efficiently.
- Treasury and Payments: A wide range of tools to help you manage working capital more efficiently, including convenient online fund transfers and payments.
- Cash and Check Processing: A full range of services to help you expedite payments collection and processing.
- Purchasing Card: Give your employees a simple way to make business purchases, while you maintain total control over spending.
- Corporate Card: Manage employee spending, monitor vendor expenses and control cash flow more effectively.
- Merchant Services: Offering a wide array of products and services to expedite point-of-sale, phone, mail and Internet transactions.
- Core Credit Solutions: From short-term working capital to longer term financing, we offer a wide range of credit and loan solutions.
- Tax-Exempt Finance: A full range of fixed and variable rate bond issuances for tax-exempt industrial projects, community development and more.
- Investment Management: Sophisticated advice and services, including proprietary and actively traded investment options and asset management, to help you reach your financial goals.
- Retirement Plan Solutions: Cost-effective, customized retirement plans that will help you build staff loyalty and attract and retain top employees.
For more information
In Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington D.C., contact Vince Wesley at 202.879.6014
In Georgia, contact Joe Arnold at 404.588.8265
In Florida, contact John Batcho at 407.237.4899
In North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee, contact Pat Campbell at 615.748.5521