At SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, we understand the challenges businesses in the industrials and transportation sectors face. Our team of investment bankers has a long successful track record of partnering with a wide range of industrial and transportation companies, and will provide expert advice along with a full range of financial services to meet your specific needs.
As financial and commodity markets fluctuate, we help you raise capital and hedge against the risk of rising interest rates and commodity prices. We draw on our broad expertise of international trade and finance to help you do business abroad. And we will provide the sophisticated advice and services you need to take advantage of growth opportunities and achieve your strategic goals.
Our industrials sector finance and banking services include:
- Public and Private Debt: Innovative debt structuring and underwriting services for all types of clients, from veteran companies to first-time issuers
- Equity Capital Raising: Public and private equity financing solutions ranging from initial public offerings to preferred stock placements
- Merger & Acquisition Advisory: Expert guidance for companies involved in complex transactions ranging from strategic acquisitions to management buyouts
- Risk Management: Innovative, customized solutions to hedge against interest and exchange rate volatility and commodity risk
- Treasury and Payments: A wide range of tools to help you manage working capital more efficiently
- Wealth Management: Sound advice and sophisticated investment management and estate-planning services to help high net worth individuals build, preserve and transfer their personal wealth
- International Solutions: A full range of international banking services, including foreign exchange, letters of credit, payment solutions and trade finance
- Specialty Finance Solutions: Customized programs to support franchisees, distributors, vendors and other key strategic partners
- Equity Research: Equity research coverage on more than 300 companies in select core industries and sub-sectors with above-average growth potential
For more information, contact George Calfo at 404.439.7412.