Loan Officer, SunTrust Mortgage, Inc
Matt Albert specializes in the mortgage needs for licensed medical physicians, residents, interns and fellows, which include MDs (Medical Doctors), DOs (Doctors of Osteopathy) along with DMDs and DDS (including Dental Surgeons, Orthodontist and General Dentists). As a Doctor Loan / Physician Loan Specialist, Matt attributes over 99% of his business to the Doctor Loan program which shows his knowledge and understanding of the product as he consistently ranks in the top 50 of all SunTrust Mortgage loan officers and as such has been named to Chairman's Team and/or President's Team distinction in every year of his career with SunTrust Mortgage. While Matt has experience in all loan products he focuses on doctors and their specific situations and understands the process and transition period doctors go through from medical school, to training, to attending positions. In fact much of Matt's business comes from "word of mouth" from previous physician clients, along with investment professionals that strictly work with physicians, resident coordinators, and physician recruiters.
For more information on the best Doctor Loan Program available or the many other portfolio programs we offer, please call 336.471.1825.
Advantages of Doctor Loans:
For Licensed Residents/Interns/Fellows in MD and DO programs, we offer:
- Fixed or adjustable-rate options
- Up to 100% financing and no monthly mortgage insurance payments
- Competitive Pricing
For practicing doctors (MD, DO, DDS, DMD), we offer:
- Maximum of 100 percent financing for purchases and rate/term refinances
- There is a maximum loan amount of $750,000
- 100% financing for loans up to $750,000
- 95% financing for loans up to $1 Million
- 90% financing for loans up to $1.5 Million
- Please note: Doctors with over ten years post residency experience are limited to maximum 90 percent financing. These doctors need to be members of SunTrust Private Wealth Management or belong to a practice that is part of SunTrust Private Wealth Management to be eligible for this product. Subsequent time spent as a teaching, attending or in a fellowship program doesn't count in this ten year period.
What you'll need to consider:
- Loans are available in select states (AL, AR, DE, FL, GA, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV, DC and select counties in PA)
- State law may put further restrictions on maximum loan-to-value ratio
- Adjustable-rate mortgages have interest rates that may increase during the life of the loan
- 100 percent mortgage financing will result in no property equity until the borrower pays down the loan principal through regular mortgage payments and/or the property value appreciates
- A down payment may be required if the property is located in a declining market
The Doctor Loan program is available only in Alabama (AL), Arkansas (AR), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Maryland (MD) , Mississippi (MS), North Carolina (NC), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Virginia (VA), Washington, D.C., West Virginia (WV) and select counties in Pennsylvania; unless you have a 12 month deposit relationship prior to application for mortgage in which case other states may be considered.
To access the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registration (NMLSR) database and confirm my registration, or that of any other mortgage lending professional, visit http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/, enter the unique NMLSR identification number, and click Search.
Investment and Insurance Products:
© 2016 SunTrust Banks, Inc.
SunTrust Bank is an Equal Housing Lender. Member FDIC.
Equal Housing Lender. SunTrust Mortgage, Inc.
SunTrust, SunTrust Mortgage, SunTrust PortfolioView, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, SunTrust Premier Program, AMC Pinnacle, AMC Premier, Access 3, Signature Advantage Brokerage, Custom Choice Loan and SunTrust SummitView are federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Services provided by the following affiliates of SunTrust Banks, Inc.: Banking and trust products, including investment advisory products and services, are provided by SunTrust Bank, member FDIC; securities, insurance (including annuities), and other investment products and services are provided by SunTrust Investment Services, Inc.; investment advisory products and services are offered by SunTrust Investment Services, Inc.; mortgage products and services are provided by SunTrust Mortgage, Inc.
SunTrust Mortgage, Inc. - NMLS #2915, 901 Semmes Avenue, Richmond, VA 23224, toll free 1-800-634-7928 CA: licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act, IL: Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee #MB-989, Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 100 W. Randolph, Suite 900, Chicago, IL 60601, (312) 793-1490, MA: Mortgage Lender license #-ML-2915, NH: licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department, NJ: Mortgage Banker License - New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, and RI: Rhode Island Licensed Lender.
"SunTrust Advisors" may be officers and/or associated persons of the following affiliates of SunTrust Banks, Inc.: SunTrust Bank, our commercial bank, which provides banking, trust and asset management services; SunTrust Investment Services, Inc., an SEC registered investment adviser and broker-dealer, which is a member of FINRA and SIPC, and a licensed insurance agency, and which provides securities, annuities and life insurance products, and other investment services.
SunTrust Private Wealth Management, International Wealth Management, Business Owner Specialty Group, Sports and Entertainment Group, and Legal and Medical Specialty Groups are marketing names used by SunTrust Banks, Inc. and SunTrust Investment Services, Inc.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey is the trade name for the corporate and investment banking services of SunTrust Banks, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc., member FINRA and SIPC.