When it comes to recruiting and retaining the best talent, the benefits you offer employees can make a big difference in the candidates you are able to attract. But it can be difficult for small business owners to compete with larger companies when it comes to benefits.
Our small business employee benefits specialists can help you level the playing field. They help you provide your employees with big-company benefits-such as retirement plans, workplace banking and Health Savings Accounts-at affordable rates.
Employee Benefits Services
- Online 401k: An easy-to-manage option specifically for businesses with fewer than 100 employees
- Advisor-supported 401k: For those who prefer to work with an advisor, these plans are a convenient way to execute your workplace retirement goals.
- Defined benefit plans: If your organization needs help establishing a pension plan or managing an existing one, SunTrust offers tailored investment solutions, regulatory expertise and a full range of services, including trust and custody, investment advisory, reporting and distribution. Should you choose to do so, we can also help you bring your defined benefit and defined compensation plans onto a single administrative platform.
- Non-qualified plans: Non-qualified plans can be a valuable tool for recruiting and rewarding key employees. SunTrust understands the needs of highly compensated employees, and can work with you to provide a non-qualified plan best suited for your business.
- Commercial Prepaid Cards: A reward to employees with the flexibility,convenience and security you can rely on
Employee Benefits Demos and Guides
- Online 401k: Watch the SunTrust Online 401k demo to learn more