With SunTrust Total Business Banking, you get the business checking account your business needs, along with credit card and investment options, all for one low monthly fee.1
The SunTrust business credit card offers you both financial control and protection with:
- Easy-to-read reports that let you quickly separate business expenses from personal expenses, making tax time less taxing
- The ability to control employee spending by giving your employees cards with separate account numbers with spending and cash advance limits
- Protection from card misuse with our liability waiver program
- Protection for your employees on the road with auto rental insurance, travel accident coverage and travel assistance services
If you need advice on how to invest your excess cash, sign up for a consultation with a SunTrust Investment Services, Inc. representative and find out what we can offer you and your business.
- Individual securities
- Mutual funds
- U.S. government bonds
- Tax-deferred annuities
- Asset allocation programs
Total Business Banking clients also receive a 10 percent discount on all equity purchases.2
SunTrust Online Cash Manager gives you convenient access to all the financial information you need to run your business more effectively. SunTrust Online Banking also lets you check accounts, transfer money and pay bills from your computer.
Merchant Services delivers the convenience your customers demand with the security your business needs, including:
- Point-of-sale, phone, mail and Internet transactions
- Processing for credit, debit and gift cards
- Access to funds within 24 to 48 hours
- Chargeback protection
To speak with a SunTrust business representative call 877.370.5108.