This site contains information required to be made available for public inspection under the Community Reinvestment Act. By providing our CRA public files online, SunTrust is better able to keep the information current. Also, interested parties may review the information more conveniently and produce hard copies of only those documents they need.
The site includes information about SunTrust's branch and ATM locations, our products and services, regulatory performance evaluations of our record of meeting community credit needs, public comments about our CRA performance and other information.
Comments or questions about this site or about SunTrust's CRA performance may be addressed to:
Corporate Compliance Manager
SunTrust Banks, Inc.
P.O. Box 4418, Mail Code 663
Atlanta, Georgia 30302
Under the CRA the following information must be maintained in a public file and be current as of April 1 of each year.
- All written comments received from the public for the current year and each of the prior two calendar years that specifically relate to the bank's performance in helping to meet community credit needs, and any response to the comments by the bank, if neither the comments nor the responses contain statements that reflect adversely on the good name or reputation of any persons other than the bank or publication of which would violate specific provisions of law. See: Public Comment Letters
- A copy of the public section of the bank's most recent CRA Performance Evaluation prepared by the Board. See: Regulatory Documents
- A list of bank branches, their street addresses, and geographies as well as hours of operation. See: Branch Information
- A list of branches opened or closed by the bank during the current year and each of the prior two calendar years, their street addresses, and geographies. See: Open and Closed Branches
- A list of loan and deposit products, transaction fees generally offered at the bank's branches and descriptions of material differences in the availability or cost of services at particular branches, if any. See: Fee Schedules
- A map of each assessment area showing the boundaries of the area and identifying the geographies contained within the area, either on the map or in a separate list. See: Assessment Areas
- Any other information the bank chooses.
Additional information available to the public
Banks other than small banks shall include in their public file the following information pertaining to the bank and its affiliates, if applicable, for each of the prior two calendar years:
- The bank's CRA disclosure statement shows small business and small farm activity as reported to our government agency. See: Regulatory Documents
- A bank required to report home mortgage loan data shall include in its public file a copy of the HMDA Disclosure Statement provided by the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council pertaining to the bank for each of the prior two calendar years. In addition, a bank that elected to have the Board consider the mortgage lending of an affiliate for any of these years shall include in its public file the affiliate's HMDA Disclosure Statement for those years. See: Regulatory Documents
Updating: Except as otherwise provided in the regulation, a bank shall ensure that the information required by the Community Reinvestment Act is current as of April 1st of each year.
To speak with a SunTrust representative call 800.SUNTRUST