Our healthcare investment bankers offer strategic advice and sophisticated financing solutions to help healthcare companies navigate the challenges of an ever-changing marketplace.
Our team has decades of combined experience advising healthcare clients—and a firm understanding of the regulatory and reimbursement pressures you face. We will help you anticipate issues and trends that affect your business and assist you in raising the capital you need to take advantage of new opportunities.
We have in-depth sector expertise in:
- Investor Owned and Not-For-Profit Hospitals
- Benefits Management and Insurance
- Post Acute and Alternative Site Healthcare Services
- Healthcare Information Technology
- Pharmaceuticals and Lifesciences
- Medical Technology
We have a long successful track record of providing superior M&A advice and offer a complete set of healthcare financial solutions to help you achieve your goals.
- Financing and Capital Raising: Customized financing solutions to meet your capital needs
- Investments and Risk Management: A full range of solutions for managing liquidity, interest rate volatility, and currency and commodity risk
- Merger & Acquisition Advisory: Sophisticated guidance for companies involved in complex transactions ranging from mergers and acquisitions to management buyouts
- Business Valuations: Expert appraisals and detailed business valuation reports for companies of all sizes across a wide array of industries
- Treasury and Payments: A wide range of tools to help you manage working capital more efficiently, including convenient online fund transfers and payments.
- Share Repurchase Programs: From open market share repurchase programs and 10b5-1 trading plans to accelerated repurchase programs and tender offers
- Retirement Plan Solutions: Cost-effective, customized retirement plans that will help you build staff loyalty and attract and retain top employees.
- Wealth Management: Sound advice and sophisticated investment management and estate-planning services to help high net worth individuals build, preserve and transfer their personal wealth
For more information, contact James Pirouz at 404.293.4239.