A variety of solutions to manage your finances conveniently and cost-effectively.
At SunTrust we offer a wide range of commercial checking and NOW accounts to serve the unique needs of business, government and nonprofit clients. All our accounts are designed to help you manage your organization’s finances as conveniently and cost-effectively as possible.
Commercial Checking Accounts
- Analyzed Business Checking: For businesses with moderate to high transaction activity that need cash management services or want to consolidate multiple accounts. Using account analysis to calculate monthly deposit and treasury management charges helps reduce costs, improve cash flow and simplify accounting with detailed monthly statements to easily track account activity. Analyzed Business Checking offers our highest earnings credit rate.1
- Analyzed Interest Checking: Best for businesses with moderate to high transaction activity, complex cash management needs and high balance levels in checking accounts. Like Analyzed Business Checking, balances maintained in Analyzed Interest Checking earn an earnings credit allowance1 that can help reduce or eliminate service charges. If balances maintained in the account exceed what is needed to offset service charges, interest is earned on those excess balances.2
- Select Business Checking: A flexible checking account that provides all of our standard business checking features as well as many additional benefits.
NOW (Negotiable Order of Withdrawal) Accounts
- Municipal NOW: For state and local governments, agencies and school districts, this transaction account offers an alternative to a sweep account. With an interest-bearing transaction account designed to meet cash management needs, it also effectively functions as an around-the-clock cash manager.
- Public Funds Advantage NOW: For state and local governments, agencies and school districts, this transaction account helps improve earnings on available funds, and provide the benefits of an Analyzed Business Checking Account.
- Not-for-Profit Advantage NOW: For nonprofit organizations, this transaction account also offers the benefits of Analyzed Business Checking and helps maximize potential earnings on funds.
SunTrust IOLTA Accounts
Law firms can use a SunTrust IOLTA (Interest on Lawyers Trust Account) to place nominal or short-term client funds into a pooled account that earns interest used to benefit public service programs approved by the state bar. We manage distribution of interest and provide automatic proof of payment as well as receipts for business records and tax reporting.
Escrow Solutions: Tailored escrow solutions can help clients better manage risk associated with a broad range of business transactions.