||September 1 and November 30
||December 1 and March 31
||April 1 and August 31
Notification of Committee decision will be made by letter following the meeting.
Each proposal submitted is automatically considered for funding from the SunTrust Bank Trusteed Foundations. Only one application form is needed to apply to all six foundations.
Online Grant Application Form Instructions
For your convenience, we are pleased to provide an online Grant Application Form for the SunTrust Bank Trusteed Foundations. Online applications are preferred. If your organization fits within the guidelines, we encourage you to begin an online grant application and submit it by one of the grant cycle deadlines detailed above.
Please note that the online application requires the following attachments:
When submitting your application, your organization’s 501(c)(3) status will automatically be verified by our online system, thereby eliminating the need for you to submit a copy of your organization’s 501(c)(3) federal tax exemption letter from the IRS. However, if your organization is a 509(a)(3) supporting organization, you must include a letter from your Chairman, Executive Director or legal counsel with the following information:
- Whether your organization is a Type I, II or III supporting organization and the name of the supported organization(s); and
- If your organization is a Type III supporting organization, confirmation that your organization is functionally integrated with the supported organization(s);
- List of your organization’s Board of Directors and their affiliations; and
- Copy of your organization’s Strategic Plan.
Please attach the following and the corresponding dates that each document covers:
Attachments can be in Microsoft Word or Excel or Adobe PDF format. Please do not include compressed ZIP files.
- Your organization’s most recent, completed full year Financial Statement (revenue, expenses, and balance sheet), audited, if available
- Your organization’s current Annual Operating Budget
- Your organization’s projected Operating Budget for the coming year
- A current Expense Budget for the project or program for which your organization is seeking support
Start an application
If you have not yet registered with our online system, you will be prompted to create an account first so you can return to a saved application at a later date if needed.
To Update an application:
If you wish to review, edit or complete an online application that has not
yet been submitted, return to your existing application.
For technical questions related to the online application, please contact Meghan Pietrantonio at 404.588.7347.
Periodic program reports from grant recipients are expected by the Distribution Committee. Grant reports and correspondence other than grant applications should be mailed to:
Secretary of the Distribution Committee
SunTrust Bank, Atlanta
P.O. Box 4418, Mail Code 041
Atlanta, GA 30302
For telephone inquiries, please call Ms. Kay Miller at 404.588.8250.