1 SunTrust does not charge a fee for the use of SunTrust Online Banking with Bill Pay. However, fees may apply for certain transactions like expedited payments and transfers to non-SunTrust accounts.
2 SunTrust does not charge a fee for the use of SunTrust Mobile Banking or Tablet Banking. If you do not already have a data plan with your wireless service provider, normal data rates will apply. A SunTrust Online Banking account is required to enroll in any of the Mobile and Tablet Banking services.
3 Cash Rewards Redemption: After close of the billing period in which the Cash Rewards are earned, if your Card Account is in Good Standing, upon your request, you may redeem your Cash Rewards in U.S. dollars for cash back with a minimum of $25 and any greater amount (not to exceed the total Cash Rewards earned, but not yet redeemed, on your Card Account at time of redemption). You may redeem your Cash Rewards for cash back through (1) a statement credit to your Card Account or (2) an ACH credit into the deposit account that you designate. Cash Rewards earned on Card Accounts that are redeemed through an ACH deposit into a SunTrust checking, savings, or money market account (excludes Secured Savings Account) will receive a cash back bonus of 10%, 25%, 50%, or 75% on redemption, depending on your deposit relationship with SunTrust, as of the last day of the month preceding redemption, or if you redeem in the first few days of the month, the last day of two months' prior to redemption (see Program Agreement), as follows:
- SunTrust Private Wealth Management* clients will receive a cash back bonus of 75%; on $100 in base Cash Rewards, these clients would earn an additional $75, totaling $175 in Cash Rewards earnings.
- Clients with SunTrust Signature Advantage accounts and $100,000 or more in Combined Consumer Deposits and Investment Balances† with SunTrust or clients in the Premier Banking Program,‡ will receive a cash back bonus of 50%. On $100 in base Cash Rewards, these clients would earn an additional $50, totaling $150 in Cash Rewards earnings.
- Clients with SunTrust Signature Advantage accounts and less than $100,000 in Combined Consumer Deposits and Investment Balances with SunTrust will receive a cash back bonus of 25%. On $100 in base Cash Rewards, these clients would earn an additional $25, totaling $125 in Cash Rewards earnings.
- All other clients who redeem their Cash Rewards into a SunTrust checking, savings, or money market account will receive a cash back bonus of 10%. On $100 in base Cash Rewards, these clients would earn an additional $10, totaling $110 in Cash Rewards earnings.
- * Private Wealth Management means the group within SunTrust Bank that provides a full array of wealth management products and professional services to high net worth clients seeking active management of their financial resources. Private Wealth Management is a marketing name used by SunTrust Banks, Inc. and the following affiliates: Banking and trust products and services, including investment advisory products and services, are provided by SunTrust Bank. Securities, insurance (including annuities) and other investment products and services (including brokerage accounts) are offered by SunTrust Investment Services, Inc., an SEC registered investment adviser and broker-dealer, member FINRA, SIPC, and a licensed insurance agency.
- † Combined Consumer Deposits and Investment Balances means the sum of balances in the SunTrust Signature Advantage Banking account PLUS statement-linked SunTrust deposit accounts (savings, checking, money market, or CD’s), Trust accounts, IRA or Brokerage accounts introduced through SunTrust Investment Services, Inc. (excluding annuities).
- ‡Premier Banking means the group within SunTrust Bank that provides specialized services and benefits such as investment products and services (including brokerage accounts) which are offered by SunTrust Investment Services, Inc., an SEC registered investment adviser and broker-dealer, member FINRA, SIPC. Enrollment in Premier Banking is required.
4 Additional terms and conditions apply, which SunTrust will provide to you when you become an enrolled program member. See the MasterCard Benefits Guide you will receive with your new card when you become a cardholder.
5 SunTrust Travel Rewards cardholders are eligible to receive one (1) statement credit per account, every five (5) years up to $100, for either the Global Entry or the TSA Precheck application fee. Cardholder must charge the application fee of at least $85 to their SunTrust Travel Rewards Card to be eligible for the statement credit. Cardholders will receive a statement credit for the first program (either Global Entry or TSA Precheck) to which they apply and pay for with their eligible card, regardless of whether they are approved for Global Entry or TSA Precheck.
The one (1) statement credit every five (5) years for the application fee charged to the SunTrust Travel Rewards card account, is applied by SunTrust directly to the card account. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles after the qualifying Global Entry or TSA Precheck is charged to the eligible account for the statement credit to be posted to the account.
The MasterCard Card is issued by SunTrust Bank, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International.
© 2015 MasterCard. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand marks are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.