Online Information and Control
Cash Position Management
Based on your specific needs, SunTrust offers solutions to help streamline your collections process. Whether you receive payments through point-of-sale, mail, or electronic means, we work to provide the solution that meets your specific needs.
– We offer top-tier services that enable you to accelerate your receivables cycle, while giving you access to funds and cash management data sooner. We can also process credit card payments for you.
Retrieve and display digitized images of lockbox checks and remittance documents online with Lockbox Image Browser. Image transmission and CD-ROM are available to complement this web delivery service.
Streamline information flows by receiving the data when and how you prefer:
Access deposit totals and remittance detail online using the reporting functionality of Lockbox Image Browser.
Create and maintain your own tables of remitter MICR information on the browser to automate updates to your receivables system.
Consolidate incoming wire, ACH, credit card, and lockbox remittance data into a single receivables transmission file.
– Streamline your remote locations' deposits into a single account while still tracking deposits by the location or division. With Deposit Reconciliation, you receive accurate deposit transaction detail by location – in a more consolidated and convenient format. Access the deposit information through our Web-based service,
Online Treasury Manager.
– If your organization relies on cash transactions to conduct business, you realize how important it is to define cash-handling procedures and controls. SunTrust provides a variety of cash services to credit your vault deposits same day and deliver money shipments to your locations – increasing your accuracy and providing better security.
Electronic Receivables Solutions
eClaim Revenue Gateway
– For medical and dental practices of all sizes, as well as hospitals, this secure online platform allows healthcare providers to accelerate insurance claim submissions to third-party payers, and receive payment data related to those claims through a secure electronic channel. The payment data received from insurance payers can be combined and reconciled to the claim data. Additionally, paper remittance data relating to both insurance payments and patient payments received through our lockbox is captured and converted into electronic files that can be uploaded directly into your practice management system or hospital information system. eClaim Revenue Gateway can help you realize faster access to your cash receivables, increased operational efficiency, and more time to devote to patient needs.
Online Check Deposit
– Expedite deposits through an online depository service. Use a scanner to submit checks for deposit electronically from the convenience of your desktop. Plus, you can decrease the amount of paperwork associated with deposits and reduce transportation expenses by eliminating daily bank trips. Later deposit deadlines means you're no longer tied to branch hours for daily processing. Because you can submit deposits electronically, Online Check Deposit also provides the opportunity to consolidate banking relationships.
Online Check Deposit Demo
Image Cash Letter
– Automate your deposit process by transmitting images of checks directly to SunTrust. Use your own imaging software to process image cash letters for deposit from your business location. Plus, you can reduce costs, time delays and risks associated with transporting paper checks.
– Utilize the speed and efficiency of ACH to collect recurring receivables such as insurance premiums, utility bills, membership dues, subscriptions, or charitable contributions. With approval from your customers, you can electronically debit their account. Knowing when the payments will arrive will help you better forecast your cash flow.
– Accept such leading cards as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB, as well as ATM debit cards. We can also set up gift card programs just for your business.
For additional information:
Speak with a SunTrust representative at
secure email form
to request information.
Have questions? We're
available to help you.
> Call us at 877.891.5489
> Email us
Your request could not be completed. Please try one of the following:
Refresh your browser.
Sign off and try your request again.
Sign off, close browser, and try your request again.