Protecting you and your business from fraud is a top priority.
When it comes to safeguarding your business against fraud and other security threats, our promise is simple: to help protect you. Whether that’s through online banking with Online Cash Manager, our SunTrust Business Mobile app, or at any one of our branches, know that we are doing everything we can to keep your personal and financial information safe and secure.
With SunTrust’s fraud protection services, you can count on rigorous online security measures, advanced technology and robust security protocols to help give you the confidence you need to bank with trust.
We promise you that:
- All transactions are secure and encrypted
- Our networks are kept virus-free with the latest anti-virus software
- We will never send unsolicited emails asking you to provide, update or verify personal or account information
- The most up-to-date security measures are present when you bank with us online or via your smartphone or tablet
- The highest security protocols are in place when you visit our branches and interact with our employees
We will help you:
Check for Fraud Protection
Improve decision-making, reduce your costs and free your staff to focus on exception items through two levels of check fraud protection—Positive Pay and Controlled Payment Reconciliation.
- Positive Pay
- By simply transmitting your check issue records to SunTrust, Positive Pay automatically ensures that any checks posted for payment match your records.
- Controlled Payment Reconciliation
- For businesses seeking an extra level of check fraud protection, we perform a daily review of your accounts and provide same-day notification of suspicious checks, as well as daily disbursement reconciliation and funding information.
Reduce the Risk of Fraudulent Checks
Receive exception notices, view check images, submit pay/no-pay decisions, and more through our Online Treasury Manager.
Increase Control Over ACH Fraud
ACH fraud is on the rise and we want to help you increase control while also benefiting from its low cost and cash flow advantages. Get the tools you need to set parameters for which tools are allowed, monitor electronic payments, block unauthorized ACH debits before they post to your account and more.
Identify and curb potential fraud on your accounts
With Fraud Inspector™ via Online Cash Manager, you’ll be able to review the previous day’s transactions that have cleared your SunTrust deposit accounts and initiate the return of suspected fraudulent items.
To learn more about how we can help protect you, call 800.786.8787.