After a life-altering injury, you may recover substantial legal damages. But soaring medical bills and a lifetime of special needs can put a strain on even a multimillion-dollar settlement. Studies indicate that without the benefit of specialized investment management, most victims spend down their recovery assets within a few years.
The problem is that traditional money management solutions are designed for the able-bodied. Recovery management is the only financial solution specifically designed to address the needs of negligently injured individuals. And it is only available from one source: the Recovery Management division of SunTrust Bank, Inc. together with The Halpern Group. (The Halpern Group is not affiliated with SunTrust Investment Services, Inc.)
Preserving your settlement—for today and tomorrow
Through the use of asset allocation models, specialized trusts and other tools, SunTrust’s Recovery Management division can manage your settlement proceeds so money is available when you need it, now and in the future. SunTrust’s recovery management specialists can:
- Coordinate the creation of trusts tailored to your needs and circumstances.
- Give you access to your funds as needed.
- Help protect your assets against market volatility.
- Manage disbursements of your recovery settlement.
- Help you rebuild your financial life by reestablishing your credit.