As a successful corporate executive, you’ve devoted your career to managing and growing your business on behalf of your shareholders and employees. With a busy schedule, it can be hard to find the time to give the same level of attention to your own financial situation. Complicated compensation packages often result in highly concentrated company stock positions. These make it essential to find a financial services provider who can provide the same level of dedication to your financial situation as you’ve given to your company and career.
SunTrust has advisors dedicated to executive wealth management to address your unique financial planning needs and challenges that result in wealth from concentrated stock, stock options and restricted stock.
We look at your entire financial picture, including other corporate benefits such as medical and life insurance, employer-sponsored retirement plans, risk management strategies and deferred compensation packages to help you protect your assets.
With that picture in mind, we can help you make important decisions such as:
- How much compensation should I defer?
- When making a job change, how do I evaluate benefit packages?
- How do I plan an orderly distribution of retirement assets to minimize taxes?
- How do I use my company-sponsored retirement plans to maximize the benefit to me now and in the future?
- What happens to my current employee benefits if I change employers and how do I evaluate the long term value of the new employment offer?
From reviewing your liquidity and investment needs to assisting you in tax management, retirement and estate planning,1 we offer a full suite of executive wealth management solutions designed to meet your complex financial needs.
- Cash flow strategies
- Credit and mortgage solutions
- Investment solutions
- Wealth planning
- Retirement planning
- Trust and estate administration1
- Financial risk management