Going global? We'll help your business succeed.
Whether your company is paying suppliers in Asia or collecting from customers in Europe, SunTrust offers a full range of global solutions to help you manage international payments and receivables and monitor cash flow.
Manage international accounts and payments from your desk
Online Treasury Manager is a secure, browser-based banking tool that lets you access your account balances, manage user entitlements, transfer funds between accounts and view transaction details anytime, anywhere you have an internet connection.
The tool is frequently used by businesses and charitable organizations with worldwide operations to:
- Access financial data more quickly
- Incorporate vital information into essential management reports for decision-making
- Maintain greater control and streamline treasury operations
- Simplify managing cash positions for investing, cash concentration, disbursing and borrowing
- Obtain information for multiple accounts through a single, secure solution
- Manage workflows using a single dashboard view
Specific functions include Information Reporting, Stop Payments, Image Access, Wire Transfer, ACH Initiation, Account Transfers, Special Reports, and check fraud protection services such as Controlled Payment Reconciliation and Positive Pay.
Securely send and receive international payments
International ACH provides a secure, low-cost solution for consolidating transaction information and sending and receiving international payments. You can initiate these ACH payments using SunTrust Online Treasury Manager with just a few simple clicks:
- International ACH Credit Origination provides benefits in the Payment Origination and Funding components of the Payment Cycle.
- International ACH Debit Origination provides benefits in the Receivables Processing, Cash Applications, Collection/Loss Control and Research Inquiries components of the Receivables cycle.
Initiate international wire transfers
SunTrust Online Treasury Manager Wire Transfer service allows you to initiate transactions and collect information about those transactions. All you need is the name, address, and bank account information of the overseas recipient.