1 Cash Rewards Redemption: After the close of the billing period in which you earn Cash Rewards, if your Card Account is in Good Standing, you may redeem a minimum of $5 for either a statement credit to your card account or an ACH credit to a deposit account. You can earn a Cash Deposit Bonus of 10%, 25%, or 50% if you redeem through an ACH deposit into a SunTrust deposit account. See Program Agreement for details and tier levels as follows:
- Clients who redeem Cash Rewards through an ACH deposit into any SunTrust checking, savings or money market account will receive a 10% Cash Deposit Bonus.
- Clients with a SunTrust Advantage Checking, Signature Checking, or Exclusive Checking account and meeting one of the following Combined Consumer Deposits and Investment Balances will earn a Cash Deposit Bonus of:
- 25% Cash Deposit Bonus if balances total between $25,000 and $100,000,
- 50% Cash Deposit Bonus if balances total greater than $100,000.
- SunTrust Premier Program or Private Wealth Management clients will receive a 50% Cash Deposit Bonus. See suntrust.com/premier for details on advisory service levels. For example, a 10% Cash Deposit Bonus on $100 in base Cash Rewards would earn an additional $10, totaling $110 in Cash Rewards earnings.
2 The Delta SkyMiles World Debit Card Annual Fee is charged 45 days after the open date of the card and is based on the Sum of Balances on the last business day of the prior month. “Sum of Balances” includes total deposits in the Signature Advantage or SunTrust Advantage Checking accounts PLUS statement linked SunTrust deposit accounts (checking, savings, money market, or CDs), Trust accounts and IRA or Brokerage accounts introduced through SunTrust Investment Services, Inc. Annual Fee tiers are defined as follows: a) Sum of Balances of less than $25,000 is charged an annual fee of $95 b) Sum of Balances of $25,000 and less than $100,000 is charged an annual fee of $75 and c) Sum of Balances of $100,000 or more is charged an annual fee of $25. Annual fee will be calculated at the end of the month prior to the annual fee being charged. For clients of the SunTrust Premier Program, a reduced fee of $25 will apply. For SunTrust Private Wealth Management Clients & SunTrust Exclusive Checking Account holders, the annual fee will be discounted to $0. For cards opened before July 25, 2015 and not associated with a Signature Advantage account, the annual fee is $95. The reduced annual fee for certain client segments applies regardless of deposit account type. For clients whose relationship segment changes, the annual fee will be adjusted upon the next annual fee billing date.
3 Any maintenance fees will be assessed on the following month’s statement unless at least one of the following criteria is met:
- Have a qualifying Direct Deposit, which is an electronic credit to your account of your salary, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income totaling $3,000 or more deposited to your account during the prior month by your employer or an outside agency. Transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a banking location or ATM do not qualify as a Direct Deposit.
- Hold a total relationship balance of $10,000, which is the sum of balances on the last business day of the month in the Advantage Checking account PLUS statement linked SunTrust deposit accounts (savings, checking, money market, or CDs), and IRA or Brokerage accounts introduced through SunTrust Investment Services, Inc.
- Link a personal SunTrust Credit Card, Mortgage, or Loan (Including loans done through LightStream). Link an eligible Small Business account which includes, Total Business Banking, Select Business Banking, Business Interest Checking, Business Advantage Plus, Simple Business Checking & Primary Business Checking.
4 Minimum opening deposit is $100. The Interest Tier earned is based on the following ledger balance tiers: Tier 1 – $9,999.99 or less; Tier 2 – $10,000 to $24,999.99; Tier 3 – $25,000 to $49,999.99; Tier 4 – $50,000 to $99,999.99; Tier 5 – $100,000 to $249,999.99; Tier 6 – $250,000 to $499,999.99; Tier 7 – $500,000 to $999,999.99; Tier 8 – $1,000,000 to $1,999,999.99; Tier9 – $2,000,000 or more. For Advantage Checking, the Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is currently 0.01% for Tiers 1–9, and the minimum account balance to obtain APY is $0.01.
Fees may reduce earnings. Please see fee information in the Fee Schedule.
5 Up to four additional Essential Checking accounts are available with no Monthly Maintenance Fee when linked to an Advantage Checking account.
6 Up to three SunTrust fees assessed for transactions done at non-SunTrust ATMs are waived and three ATM surcharge fees will be refunded for Advantage Checking accounts per statement cycle.
7 There are no fees for incoming Domestic and incoming International wires for Advantage Checking accounts. However, Intermediary financial institutions may deduct fees from incoming international wires, reducing the amount of proceeds credited to your account. Fees may vary. For more information about these fees, please contact us at 800.786.8787.
8 Advantage Checking clients are eligible to receive a $25 discount on the annual rental fee of any size Safe Deposit Box. Boxes and box size are subject to availability.
9 Receive a 0.25% interest rate reduction off the standard rate of a SunTrust consumer mortgage, Loans and Lines of Credit (excluding LightStream & Physicians Loans and Lines of Credit) if your payment is automatically deducted from a SunTrust Advantage Checking account using SurePaySM.
SurePaySM: Loans and Lines of Credit financed through Suntrust with payment automatically deducted from this account using SurePay. SurePay is an automatic, recurring payment set up from your linked account. Sufficient funds must be in your bank account at the time of automatic debit.