Loan Officer, SunTrust Mortgage, Inc
Josh Feldman specializes in residential mortgage needs for licensed medical physicians, residents, interns and fellows, which include MDs (Medical Doctors) DOs (Doctors of Osteopathy). The program is also available for those with DMD/DDS (Doctors of Dental Medicine-Dental Surgeons, Orthodontists and General Dentists). The Doctor Loan/Physician Loan Program features a variety of fixed and adjustable-rate mortgages with up to 100 percent financing and no monthly mortgage insurance payments. As Doctor Loan Specialists, Josh and his team, The Feldman-Deas Team, closed in excess of 200 Million Dollars in mortgage loans for Physicians alone. The team focuses on treating each client as if he or she were their only client. As a result of this service-oriented approach, the team closed more loans in 2013 than any other team in SunTrust, and are perennial recipients of the Chairman's Award and Platinum Award, which are given to the top 5% of SunTrust Mortgage loan officers.
Advantages of Doctor Loans:
For Licensed Residents/Interns/Fellows in MD and DO programs, we offer:
- Fixed or adjustable-rate options
- Up to 100% financing and no monthly mortgage insurance payments
- Favorable repayment terms provide flexibility to meet your financial reality
For Practicing Doctors (MD, DO, DDS, DMD), we offer:
- Maximum of 100 percent financing for purchases and rate/term refinances
- There is a maximum loan amount of $650,000
- 100% financing for loans up to $650,000
- 95% financing for loans up to $1 Million
- 90% financing for loans up to $1.5 Million
- Please note: Doctors with over ten years post residency experience are limited to maximum 90 percent financing. These Doctors need to be members of SunTrust Private Wealth Management or belong to a practice that is part of SunTrust Private Wealth Management to be eligible for this product. Subsequent time spent as a teaching attending or in a fellowship program doesn�t count in this ten year period.
What you'll need to consider:
- Loans are available in select states (AL,AR, DE, FL, GA, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV, DC and select counties in PA)
- State law may put further restrictions on maximum loan-to-value ratio
- Adjustable-rate mortgages have interest rates that may increase during the life of the loan
- 100 percent mortgage financing will result in no property equity until the borrower pays down the loan principal through regular mortgage payments and/or the property value appreciates
- A down payment may be required if the property is located in a declining market
Please click on the "Testimonials" tab under "Related Links" above to see what recent clients have to say about their experience with Josh. If you have questions about the Dr. loan, please feel free to email me so I can send you some information about the loan product or please feel free to call or text me anytime.
The Doctor Loan program is available only in Alabama (AL), Arkansas (AR), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Maryland (MD) , Mississippi (MS), North Carolina (NC), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Virginia (VA), Washington, D.C., West Virginia (WV) and the following counties in Pennsylvania: Pike, York, Dauphin, Cumberland, and Perry.
To access the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registration (NMLSR) database and confirm my registration, or that of any other mortgage lending professional, visit http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/, enter the unique NMLSR identification number, and click Search.
Investment and Insurance Products:
© 2016 SunTrust Banks, Inc.
SunTrust Bank is an Equal Housing Lender. Member FDIC.
Equal Housing Lender. SunTrust Mortgage, Inc.
SunTrust, SunTrust Mortgage, SunTrust PortfolioView, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, SunTrust Premier Program, AMC Pinnacle, AMC Premier, Access 3, Signature Advantage Brokerage, Custom Choice Loan and SunTrust SummitView are federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Services provided by the following affiliates of SunTrust Banks, Inc.: Banking and trust products, including investment advisory products and services, are provided by SunTrust Bank, member FDIC; securities, insurance (including annuities), and other investment products and services are provided by SunTrust Investment Services, Inc.; investment advisory products and services are offered by SunTrust Investment Services, Inc.; mortgage products and services are provided by SunTrust Mortgage, Inc.
SunTrust Mortgage, Inc. - NMLS #2915, 901 Semmes Avenue, Richmond, VA 23224, toll free 1-800-634-7928 CA: licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act, IL: Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee #MB-989, Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 100 W. Randolph, Suite 900, Chicago, IL 60601, (312) 793-1490, MA: Mortgage Lender license #-ML-2915, NH: licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department, NJ: Mortgage Banker License - New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, and RI: Rhode Island Licensed Lender.
"SunTrust Advisors" may be officers and/or associated persons of the following affiliates of SunTrust Banks, Inc.: SunTrust Bank, our commercial bank, which provides banking, trust and asset management services; SunTrust Investment Services, Inc., an SEC registered investment adviser and broker-dealer, which is a member of FINRA and SIPC, and a licensed insurance agency, and which provides securities, annuities and life insurance products, and other investment services.
SunTrust Private Wealth Management, International Wealth Management, Business Owner Specialty Group, Sports and Entertainment Group, and Legal and Medical Specialty Groups are marketing names used by SunTrust Banks, Inc. and SunTrust Investment Services, Inc.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey is the trade name for the corporate and investment banking services of SunTrust Banks, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc., member FINRA and SIPC.