Loan Officer, SunTrust Mortgage, Inc
Stephanie Arcelay specializes in serving the mortgage financing needs of licensed medical physicians or dentists.
Advantages of Doctor Loans:
For Licensed Residents/Interns/Fellows in MD and DO programs, we offer:
- Fixed or adjustable-rate options
- Up to 100% financing and no monthly mortgage insurance payments
- Favorable repayment terms provide flexibility to meet your financial reality
For Practicing Doctors (MD, DO, DDS, DMD), we offer:
- Maximum of 100 percent financing for purchases and rate/term refinances
- There is a maximum loan amount of $750,000
- 100% financing for loans up to $750,000
- 95% financing for loans up to $1 Million
- 90% financing for loans up to $1.5 Million
- Please note: Doctors with over ten years post residency experience are limited to maximum 90 percent financing. These Doctors need to be members of SunTrust Private Wealth Management or belong to a practice that is part of SunTrust Private Wealth Management to be eligible for this product. Subsequent time spent as a teaching attending or in a fellowship program doesn't count in this ten year period.
What you'll need to consider:
- Loans are available in select states (AL, AR, DE, FL, GA, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV, DC and select counties in PA)
- State law may put further restrictions on maximum loan-to-value ratio
- Adjustable-rate mortgages have interest rates that may increase during the life of the loan
- 100 percent mortgage financing will result in no property equity until the borrower pays down the loan principal through regular mortgage payments and/or the property value appreciates
- A down payment may be required if the property is located in a declining market
The Doctor Loan program is available only in Alabama (AL), Arkansas (AR), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Maryland (MD) , Mississippi (MS), North Carolina (NC), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Virginia (VA), Washington, D.C., West Virginia (WV); and the following counties in Pennsylvania: Pike, York, Dauphin, Cumberland, and Perry.
* The Doctor Loan Program features a variety of fixed and adjustable-rate mortgages with up to 100 percent financing and no monthly mortgage insurance payments (state restrictions on Loan to Value may apply). Available only in AL, AR, DE, FL, GA, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV, DC and select counties in PA to licensed Residents, Interns, Fellows in MD and DO programs and licensed Physicians and Dentists (MD, DO, DDS, DMD) who have completed their residency within last ten years. Doctors with over ten years post residency need to be members of SunTrust Private Wealth Management or belong to a practice that is part of Private Wealth Management to be eligible for this product. Ten year restriction does not apply when refinancing an existing SunTrust Doctor Loan. Borrowers should note that 100% mortgage financing will result in no property equity until such time as the loan principal is paid down through regular mortgage payments and/or the property value appreciates. Additionally, if property values decline you could owe more than your property's value. Some equity may be required if the property is located in a declining market or if required by state regulations.
To access the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registration (NMLSR) database and confirm my registration, or that of any other mortgage lending professional, visit http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/, enter the unique NMLSR identification number, and click Search.
Investment and Insurance Products:
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc.
SunTrust Bank is an Equal Housing Lender. Member FDIC.
Equal Housing Lender. SunTrust Mortgage, Inc.
SunTrust, SunTrust Mortgage, SunTrust PortfolioView, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, SunTrust Premier Program, AMC Pinnacle, AMC Premier, Access 3, Signature Advantage Brokerage, Custom Choice Loan and SunTrust SummitView are federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Services provided by the following affiliates of SunTrust Banks, Inc.: Banking products and services are provided by SunTrust Bank, Member FDIC. Trust and investment management services are provided by SunTrust Bank, SunTrust Delaware Trust Company and SunTrust Banks Trust Company (Cayman) Limited. Securities, brokerage accounts and insurance (including annuities) are offered by SunTrust Investment Services, Inc., a SEC registered broker-dealer, member FINRA, SIPC, and a licensed insurance agency. Investment advisory services are offered by SunTrust Advisory Services, Inc., and GenSpring Family Offices, LLC, each of which is registered as an investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Mortgage products and services are provided by SunTrust Mortgage, Inc.
SunTrust Mortgage, Inc. - NMLS #2915, 901 Semmes Avenue, Richmond, VA 23224, 1‐800‐634‐7928. CA: licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act, IL: Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee #MB‐989, Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 100 W. Randolph, Suite 900, Chicago, IL 60601, 1‐888‐473‐4858, MA: Mortgage Lender license #‐ML‐2915, NJ: Mortgage Banker License ‐ New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, NY: Licensed Mortgage Banker—NYS Department of Financial Services, and RI: Rhode Island Licensed Lender.
"SunTrust Advisors" may be officers and/or associated persons of the following affiliates of SunTrust Banks, Inc.: SunTrust Bank, our commercial bank, which provides banking, trust and asset management services; SunTrust Investment Services, Inc., a registered broker-dealer, which is a member of FINRA and SIPC, and a licensed insurance agency, and which provides securities, annuities and life insurance products; SunTrust Advisory Services, Inc., a SEC registered investment adviser which provides Investment Advisory services.
SunTrust Private Wealth Management, International Wealth Management, Business Owner Specialty Group, Sports and Entertainment Group, and Legal and Medical Specialty Groups are marketing names used by SunTrust Bank, SunTrust Banks Trust Company (Cayman) Limited, SunTrust Delaware Trust Company, SunTrust Investment Services, Inc., and SunTrust Advisory Services, Inc.
SunTrust Bank and its affiliates do not accept fiduciary responsibility for all banking and investment account types offered. Please consult with your SunTrust representative to determine whether SunTrust and its affiliates have agreed to accept fiduciary responsibility for your account(s) and if you have completed the documentation necessary to establish a fiduciary relationship with SunTrust Bank or an affiliate. Additional information regarding account types and important disclosures may be found at www.suntrust.com\investmentinfo.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey is the trade name for the corporate and investment banking services of SunTrust Banks, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc., member FINRA and SIPC.