Credit Card Optimizer
The Credit Card Optimizer helps you determine the best distribution of your credit card debt. By entering your credit card balances, rates and credit limits this calculator determines which balance transfers will produce the greatest savings.
- Credit cards
- Enter up to 5 credit card accounts, one on each line.
- Your current balance on your credit card.
- Interest rate
- The annual percentage rate you pay on this credit card. The rate you enter is used to calculate the interest on all future payments for the credit card. The length of time to payoff this credit card may be much greater than calculated if you enter a low promotional interest rate that is only fixed for short period of time.
- This is your initial minimum monthly payment. You minimum monthly payment is calculated as 2% of your current outstanding balance. While your actual minimum monthly payment may be slightly different, this is one of the most common methods used by credit card companies to calculate minimum payments.
- Credit limit
- This is the total amount of credit you have on this credit card. The optimizer will not allow you to have credit card balances that are over your credit limit.